Athletes all around the world are discovering the amazing benefits found in organic sulfur. In case you have not heard of it, organic sulfur is a natural compound that your body needs and that you can get them in the form of sulfur crystals at a very competitive price. This substance is present in many foods but, unfortunately, not in the amount that your body needs. A good supply of organic sulfur to your body goes a long way on your athletic performance.
The most typical ways of getting a good supply of organic sulfur are as an additive to your food, to your shake, or to your smoothie. You can also take it directly or dissolved in water. You can get the best crystals and with a steady supply at OrganicSulfurCrystals.ca.
The great thing about this substance is that it is all natural. Therefore, it does not qualify as an illegal enhancer in doping tests. It is now known that organic sulfur has amazing benefits to your blood, muscles, and tissues. This makes it an athlete’s best supplement.
How to take it?
Organic sulfur, also known as biological sulfur, is a white crystalline powder known as methylsulfonymethane (MSM). It is odorless and highly soluble in water and in many organic solvents. Therefore, once you have it in the form of powder, you can add it to your favorite beverage or shake.
MSM is also available in capsules that can be taken as regular pills. It can also be obtained as a cream, gel, or lotion that can be applied directly to the skin.
When to take it?
The amount to take will depend on if the supplement is taken as routine or to counteract a condition. The first recommendation is to take the capsules 20 minutes before food or any other supplement. You should start with small amounts and gradually increase the dose as the body adjusts to the intake. This is a recommended intake for a person of average weight:
- 1/2 teaspoon of organic sulfur daily for four days.
- 4 days later, increase to 1/2 teaspoon twice a day.
- Increase to 1 teaspoon twice a day after four days
- Continue with the proper daily amount appropriate for your weight
There are actually a lot of benefits found in organic sulfur. The discovery of biological sulfur and its enormous benefits has been considered one of the most important breakthroughs in medicine in the last years. Some of the benefits that have been proved are:
- It reduces muscle and joint inflammation
- It promotes a better blood circulation. This provides a better oxygenation and nutrition of the cell. Therefore, chances of getting cancer cells are reduced dramatically.
- It helps for faster recovery of injuries and prevents them.
- It has been used for the treatment of several diseases such as osteoporosis, migraines, cancer, diverticulitis, and many more.